- 30 days fit Guarantee
- Designed in Denmark
- All orders out of Europe is without Danish vat(25%)
- Send directly from our Danish stock
Contact our sales team on (+45) 61274857 or
email@example.com for further questions
Ballistic helmet in Black - ARCH
This is our ballistic helmet with high-cut that gives you the most lightweight and powerful bullet proof helmet against some of the newest ballistic threats. Our ARCH ballistic helmet is made with a high cut that leaves room for communication equipment. Furthermore it is possible to attach accessories on the accessory rail system; O2 mask, different lights, video equipment, night vision, weapon sight and GoPro on the front shroud etc.
With a weight of only 1.15 kg (without helmet accessories), this is one of the lightest bullet proof helmets on the market.
The ballistic helmet is made in Twaron aramid from Teijin which is one of the leading manufacturers of aramids. This has given us the opportunity to develop a NIJ level 3a bullet proof helmet that is approved for NIJ standard 0106.01 against a .44 Magnum and 9 mm (50% BFD reduction). In addition this helmet is V50 tested according to STANAG2920, which is the NATO standard for ballistic resistance against shrapnel and fragments. The ballistic helmet is tested at 17 grains with a velocity at 720 M/S.
We have deliberately chosen to apply our black ARCH ballistic helmet with a layer of Polyurea spray paint, which is a very strong coating that makes the helmet resistant to water and liquids. Furthermore it also strengthens the ballistic properties as the aramid in the helmet is protected against moisture.
The Ballistic helmet can be adjusted according to your needs
The Liner system inside the helmet consists of 10 Memory Foam Pads, which is our specially developed foam technology that not only makes the helmet comfortable to wear, but also so that the blunt force trauma from bullet impacts is reduced. The Memory Foam pads are attached with velcro and can easily be replaced with other suspension/padding systems.
(Picture of Memory Foam Pad)
- The inside of the helmet is padded with soft foam that can be adjusted.
- NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according STANAG2920, 17 grains 720 m/sec
- 50% BFD reduction against 9 mm (HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA)
- Designed according to the latest US military standards, which provides protection against the most advanced weapons.
- Possible to adjust the helmet.
- The weight of the helmet is 1.45 kg. (incl. front shroud and side rails)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Size L. (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
- Accessories can be attached on the rail system.
- 5 year warranty
We keep the ARCH bullet proof helmet in stock in Black, Tan/Khaki/Coyote, OD green, Multicam Black and Multicam. If you seek another bullet proof helmet in another color we accept those on demand with a lead time on 2-4 weeks. This is possible for Navy and Nato Blue.
(Pictures of ARCH ballistic helmet tested against .44 Magnum, 40 S&W, .357 SIG and 9 mm)