- 30 days fit Guarantee
- Designed in Denmark
- All orders out of Europe is without Danish vat(25%)
- Send directly from our Danish stock
Contact our sales team on (+45) 61274857 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions
Bullet proof helmet in Khaki and Coyote brown/tan- ARCH (Accessory Rail Combat Helmet)
This bullet proof helmet is with "high cut" leaving room for communication equipment in the form of headsets and hearing protection. Additionally the rail system allows you to add: O2 mask, lights, camera, night vision equipment, flash light, weapon sight etc and a GoPro camera on the front shroud.
With a weight of only 1.15 kg (without helmet accessories), which makes this a very light weight bullet proof helmet.
This bullet proof helmet is made of a ballistic Aramid, Twaron from Teijin which is Dutch company and one of the leading manufacturers of bullet proof aramids. This Bullet proof helmet has been tested and approved for NIJ standard 0106.01, where it can stop a 9 mm and .44 Magnum. Besides this test the bullet proof helmet is also tested and approved for V50 according STANAG2920, which is the NATO standard for bullet proof materials. This standard indicates how resistant the helmet is against shrapnel and fragments where this helmet has been tested to 17 grains of 720 m/sec.
This bullet proof helmet is sprayed with a special layer of Polyurea spray paint in addition to the Khaki color on the helmet. This extra layer of Polyurea spray paint ensures that the helmet is protected from impacts and makes the bullet proof helmet resistant to rain, liquids and moisture. At the same time, it also strengthens the ballistic properties of the helmet as these are better protected.
This Bullet proof helmet is made to adjust to your needs
The Liner system inside the helmet consists of 10 Memory Foam Pads, which is our specially developed foam technology that not only makes the helmet comfortable to wear, but also so that the blunt force trauma from bullet impacts is reduced. The Memory Foam pads are attached with velcro and can easily be replaced with other suspension/padding systems.
(Picture of Memory Foam Pad)
- The inside of the helmet is padded with soft foam that can be adjusted.
- NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according STANAG2920, 17 grains from 720 m/s
- 50% BFD reduction against 9 mm (HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA)
- Designed according to the latest US military standards, which provides protection against the most advanced weapons.
- Possible to adjust the helmet.
- Available in Khaki & Coyote brown/tan
- The weight of the helmet is 1.45 kg (incl. side rails and front shroud)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Size L. (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
- Accessories can be attached on the rail system.
- 5 year warranty
(Pictures of ARCH bullet proof helmet tested against .44 Magnum, 40 S&W, .357 SIG and 9 mm)