This bullet proof helmet is composed of Twaron aramid fiber by Teijin. This gives you a strong and tough bulletproof helmet which meets the latest and most advanced ballistic standards, including NIJ standard 0106.01 for bullet proof helmets against a 9 mm and .44 Magnum. Furthermore this bullet proof helmet is v50 tested according STANAG2920 which is the NATO standard for resistance for fragments and shrapnels against bullet-proof materials.
We have applied Polyurea spray coating, which means that the helmet is resistant to various liquids, including oil, water and moisture. The extra layer of Polyurea spray coating hardness the helmet so it becomes more resistant to everyday use and ensures that your bullet proof helmet will hold both color, but also the ballistic property in the long run.
This Bullet proof helmet have a wide range of adjustment possibilities
The Liner system inside the helmet consists of 7 Memory Foam Pads, which is our specially developed foam technology that not only makes the helmet comfortable to wear, but also so that the blunt force trauma from bullet impacts is reduced. The Memory Foam pads are attached with velcro and can easily be replaced with other suspension/padding systems.
(Picture of Memory Foam Pad)
The suspension system in the bullet proof helmet consists of our special wire system, which is our specially developed PGD-Dial system which you turn to tighten the helmet and by pulling on the dial to loosen the wire system. The PGD-dial system supports the helmet so it doesn’t jump and sits tight to the head in situations where you need to act and respond quickly. Furthermore it also supports if you have loaded heavy NVG equipment on the front shroud.
(Picture of our PGD-Dial turn system)
• The Inside of the helmet is padded with soft foam that can be repositioned for best fit
• NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according to STANAG2920, 17 grains 720 m/sec
• 50% BFD reduction mod 9 mm (HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA)
• EN397 certified, which reduces the shock absorption against bullet impacts
• Designed according to the latest US military standards, which provides protection against the most advanced weapons.
• Possible to adjust the helmet in the neck.
• The weight is 1.45 kg (incl. side rail and front mount)
• Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin
• Size L (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
• Accessories can be attached on the rail system
• 5 year warranty on the ballistic shell
We keep stock of the ARCH ballistic helmet in different colors (Khaki, Multicam, Black and Green), and if you need other colors we accept these on demand. (Nato blue, Navy etc.)
(Pictures of ARCH ballistic helmet tested against .44 Magnum, 40 S&W, .357 SIG and 9 mm)