- 30 days fit Guarantee
- Designed in Denmark
- All orders out of Europe is without Danish vat(25%)
- Send directly from our Danish stock
Contact our sales team on (+45) 61274857 or
email@example.com for further questions
Note that there is a manufacturing time on 5-8 weeks.
TQR 2.0 - BALCS
The TQR 2nd generation (Tactical Quick Release) carrier is designed to meet the most advanced military and police requirements. The TQR carrier system is based on many years of experience and development. TQR 2.0 is a tactical bulletproof vest with BALCS soft armor cut, offering maximum protection without compromising on mobility and comfort. In the front, back and sides the vest can be upgraded with ballistic hard armor plates. See specifications for plate sizes.
TQR 2.0 is made in original 500 denier Cordura , which is IRR safe and water resistant. The molle system and shoulder strap on the TQR 2.0 is made with polyamide webbing which has a breaking strength up to 1472 kg!
In addition, we have integrated the shoulder strap and cummerbund come with the unique quick release buckles from Italian 2M, which in an emergency can be released 3 times as fast versus normal velcro.
You get a scalable tactical combat vest, which allows you to upgrade the carrier system with biceps, collar, throat and groin protection with our NIJ 0101.06 certified IIIA soft armor.
- BALCS soft armor cut (NIJ IIIA soft armor included)
- Possibility to add front / back and side hard armor plates
- Quick release buckles from Italian 2M ™
- ORIGINAL 500d Cordura™ (crye precision multicam)
- IRR safe
- Water resistant
- 3D spacer mesh for sweat and heat reduction.
- Made of durable materials for military use
The carrier system is lined with 3D spacer mesh, which provides good comfort as well as air circulation against sweat and heat. At the same time, 3D mesh also has a reducing effect against blunt force trauma.
The back part of the carrier is lined with extra mesh pads (These are fixed with Velcro and can be removed as needed).
NIJ IIIA 0101.06 certified soft armor
The vest comes as standard with our NIJ 0101.06 certified soft armor, which is tested and certified to the world's strictest ballistic standard. Hard armor plates needs to be acquired separate. We recommend our ESAPI ICW ballistic hard plates for this solution due to the 4 plate sizes to match the BALCS soft armor cut.
- NIJ 0101.06 IIIA certified
- 8 mm thin
- 8 years warranty
Specifications for TQR 2.0 BALCS
* Specifications hard armor plates
- Small accepts: 227 * 303 mm / 8.75 "x11.75" (S ESAPI) and 300x250 mm in front / back.
- Medium accepts: 246 * 323 mm / 9.5 "x12.5" (M ESAPI) and above in front / back
- Large accepts: 265 * 342 mm / 10.25 "x13.75" (L ESAPI) and above in front / back
- X-large accepts: 285 * 361 mm / 11 "x14" (XL ESAPI) and above in front / back.
All sizes (S-XL) accept 200x150 mm side plates.
* Specifications for Cordura
- Original Multicam 500D Cordura, Westridge invista cordura, see. MIL-DTL-32489 T3 C3, GL/PD 10-07, IRR safe, PU coated, DWR and water resistant.
- Black is 500D Cordura, PU coated, DWR and water resistant.
- OD green is Cordura, see. TL8305-0278, IRR-safe, PU coated, DWR and water resistant.
- M05 is 500D, IRR Safe, PU coated, DWR and water resistant.
* Specifications for webbing
- Multicam webbing is MIL-W-17337, A-A-55301 T-III and IRR-safe.
- Black webbing is MIL-W-17337.
- OD green webbing is TL 8305-0281 and IRR safe
If another color is required or you need any guidance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 61274857.